The most widely accepted and used process for determining valid job content and employment requirements, is used to construct accurate job descriptions and define valid position duties and responsibilities
Today, organizations need to ensure that employees are empowered with appropriate training whenever there are new processes or when job performance is below standards. A job task analysis is a basis for creating and delivering effective training programs to achieve the requisite performance goals.
For any role in an organization, Sify’s team will work with the organization to arrive at the following:
- a validated task list for the job role
- a validated list of work elements that make up each task
- competency listing of the knowledge and skill required to perform each task
- the level of competency required to perform each task
- description of the job role